Monday, July 13, 2009

Patio Puddles

See this plot of dirt? Mom planted 4 rows of flowers in it about 6 weeks ago. I didn't make those puddles. It has rained again and again and again. The sun's been out a few days now but I'm guessing there is not gonna be no flowers there like Mom wanted. It's too bad really. She was hoping to attract something called hummingbirds. (Do they sing too?) See those bricks piled on the patio? Mom dug them out of that plot and she pulled out a whole bunch of that green stuff too ... packo ... packer .. I don't know .. it's packy something. (Note from Mom: it's pachysandra) Maybe she'll let me dig there since it looks like she don't need it.

6 comments:

chelle said...

I'm getting sick of all the puddles too! But this weekend was beautiful at least!

Unknown said...

We have a jungle going on here from all our rain!

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Gizzy,
Oh boy are we getting some strong t-storms and heavy fast falling rain...I'm hoping it doesn't come your way!!!!! It has rained so much up there I expect the worms are drowning. Too bad about your flowers. It would have been very pretty there to sit on the patio, watching the flowers and the 'humming'(you are funny Gizzy)birds. I like to watch birds from my perch.
Madi

countryliving said...

All that work pulling out the psycho plant and bricks......
How about a little pond.......put in some fish.........
When given lemons.........make lemonade.........

Gizzy's Mom said...

Pawpa would NEVER go for a pond. There's one next door with MONSTER fish. I bets they're bigger than ME. Mom will just hafta SUCK IT UP..go look at the fishies next door and watch out for the SNAPPER.

(Grrrrrra-ha-ha)

Ms. ~K said...

You're a good boy not to roll around in the mud puddles!