Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lemme Gooooo.....PUHLEASE????

I never been what you'd call an ..um .. an "attentive" listener. Sometimes when Mom talks, I give her "the look" and keep going so she makes Pawpa keep me attached to the blue string when we are working outside. Sometimes when Pawpa and Mom go out without me, Pawpa lets me out without the string to leave peemail when they gets home. Mom stands right there and if I even look like maybe I'm going farther than the corner juniper....yikes...she gives both me AND Pawpa "the look".


9 comments:

JacksDad said...

Mom knows best!!!

Ziggy Stardust said...

I understand Gizzy, I am in the same boat here.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

countryliving said...

Parents.............can't live with them, can't live without them........

Millie said...

My big bro was named Gizzy! I think it's a great name. Nice to meet you!

My Mind's Eye said...

Ah....Gizzy you are a Great Pyreness
in your own mind....(I don't think that is spelled correctly but you get it I'm sure). It is a very large white dog......
Madi and Mom

Kathy said...

That's right: Mommy knows best!
Hey, Giz, we saw your twin brother the other day! I told him how you were on the internet! His eyes went large!
Raider

Unknown said...

Aw Giz, sometimes life can be a little RUFF! Special kisses to you.

Ms. ~K said...

Gizzy, The string is for your own good....(and Mom's peace of mind).
it

Life With Dogs said...

Ah yes, the dreaded "look." :)