Friday, July 10, 2009

Busy Morning

I had a very busy morning yesterday. We all slept late again..probably cuz it was another gray day..and it was only 62 degrees...IN JULY. Soon as Pawpa had a sip of coffee, it was time for me to take him for a walk . There was much to be sniffed on my way thru the woods. You wouldn't believe the smells in there! Pawpa never sniffs 'em...I just don't know why.

I met my friends on the way too. Ben is new to the hill but the big black Lab Door was here before me. Funny name too! His people named him after Pawpa's Dad. So his name is our LAST NAME. Him and Ben gots longer legs than me but thats OK. I think big and I bark big. When we got home, Mom thought she could come sit in the living room with me and Pawpa. I growled but she sat down anyhow .. and brought out that black box that flashes at me. Then she laughed. Big deal .. evil woman. Nap Time. GRRRRRRRR.


7 comments:

JacksDad said...

Lab doors are the bestest puppies!!!

Ziggy Stardust said...

Wow you had a busy day, you need to rest now. You look very comfy.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

countryliving said...

I'd growl at the black box too.........

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh my Gizzy what a wonderful day you had yesterday...nothing better than a day full of new smells...
So black box ummmm that is interesting. When I misbehaved as a kitty Mom had a bottle full of water
always ready to spritz me...I DON'T like water.
Madi

Kathy said...

Giz, you look so tuckered out after your walk! But I guess shorter legs have to travel faster and twice as many steps than a Lad Doors'! Ah, nothing like "siesta time"!
Raider

Unknown said...

You sure look like you are enjoying doggie dreamland Giz. Sweet dreams.

Ms. ~K said...

Whatcha dreaming about Giz?