Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Attempted Escape

Gizzy returned home Monday and is happy to be with his Pawpa. He didn't growl at me so perhaps..just perhaps..he was happy to see me too.

Unfortunately for the Giz, dog-sitter Donna had to attend a previously scheduled function on Saturday night and secondary dog watcher and "hooman brother" Chris also had a prior commitment . The Giz was brought to the house and was "at home" ALONE briefly until Chris picked him up a few hours later. It's a good thing it wasn't too long as I think he intended to claw and chew his way out of the house. As you can see, Gizzy does not being like being left alone and has no problem letting his feelings be known. Our front door and the door jamb will never be the same.

9 comments:

JacksDad said...

Yikes!

I had a kitchen island that looked very similar. Fortunately, Jack has decided that most furniture doesn't taste good any more!

Ziggy Stardust said...

Gizzy I am glad you are home. I don't like being home alone either.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

chelle said...

Holy Crap....Gizzy was MAD!!!

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh my word Bette did Gizzy do the damage to the door in just a few short hours? Holy Moley!!! Was there a storm or something to scare him that night.... geez how will you fix that? Madi says to tell you she is IMPRESSED that looks like something sharp kitty claws would do.
She also wants to know if he is on bread and water and confined?
Madi and Mom

Unknown said...

Wow, sure am glad I have never had that kind of problem. Glad your back with your family Giz!

Gizzy's Mom said...

And this is why I leave no windows unopened when he Is home alone. He has ripped thru screens. He really, really, really doesn't like being alone.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Whoah...I will tell Bilbo that taking all the paint off the kitchen doorby scrathing is nothing compared to what Gizzy can do....

Smileys!
Dory

Kathy said...

Quite a strong little dog you are, Giz!! I bet you tried to Pawpa, "a burglar did it!!" I just hide under the pillows when I'm home alone! You 'da man!
Raider

countryliving said...

Whoa.........