Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cap D'Or


In June 2007, we went to Nova Scotia. We ate at a small and somewhat isolated restaurant in Cap D'Or. I took this picture there. When we arrived at the address, we wondered where the restaurant was. You had to park at the top of the hill and follow a path down to the restaurant. Benches situated along the path came in handy on the way back UP to the car. There was a guest house next door to the restaurant and adirondak chairs on the lawn where you could sit and relax. I've often wondered what it would be like to stay at the guesthouse.

7 comments:

JacksDad said...

Looks like a beautiful place!

Unknown said...

I always wanted to go there, never got the chance though. Looks nice.

Ms. ~K said...

We love NS....
At least you walked off your meal on the return to your car-HA!

Kathy said...

Oh I'd love to sit in those chairs and watch the Nova Scotia coast!!
Yes, I bet the guest house would have been a great place to stay!

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh what a refeshing picture!!!
Sunshine for you and cool temps w/o humidity for us....
HiC

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Great picture!!! Never been to NS, but now I'd love to go!!

The Mama

countryliving said...

Cool!