Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Pie Caper

Last Sunday, a friend sent Pawpa home with 6 pieces of pie. Three pieces were chocolate cream and the other three were banana cream. Mom had one piece of chocolate cream pie that same day. The banana cream looked something like this. Doesn't that pie look yummy? Of course it does! All the pies from the Canton Auction Barn are yummy and this one was too. Mom decided to have a second piece of pie while watching TV on Tuesday. Uh-Oh! Guess what? All the pie was GONE! HOOWEE!!! Pawpa said he figured he should eat those pieces of pie because they was .. maybe .. getting a little soggy. I gotta tell you, me and Pawpa are getting just a L-I-T-T-L-E bit tired of hearing Mom talk about how he ate ALL her pies and didn't leave her any.

8 comments:

JacksDad said...

Well I'm sorry, but your Pawpa was correct. Any pie left uneaten goes back in like 2 minutes. So he saved everyone from getting sick by eating all those pie pieces!

Kathy said...

Typical, Giz, that you would side with Pawpa! And Jack, too!
But 5 pieces?! No way, that wasn't cool!
Kathy

My Mind's Eye said...

Giz that is fair!!! Now I'll be thinking about chocolate pie all day. I love the plate too.
Madi and Mom

Unknown said...

Chocolate pie, and Bannana cream pie, oh yummy! Bad Pawpa! But I sure don't blame him hehe.

Anonymous said...

Anything on that beautiful plate would be deliciousooooooooo

countryliving

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Anything sweet disappears quickly at my house. Then Dear Husband gets that "Who me?" innocent look on his face. I see it as an admission of guilt!

Liz

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

I am with you Gizzy...Daddies just can't do anything wrong!
Smileys!
Dory