Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Orange chu pretty?

Call it color envy.
Don't know what "it" is.
Just liked the color.

(Seen in the Canton Barn parking lot on Saturday night)

I would like to thank you all for your kind comments about "my first video". It took FOREVER to upload. It took so long, I was certain I'd done something wrong. I just imported from camera to laptop and uploaded from laptop to blogger. I'm still using the old version of blogger. I used the new version once and I did not like it so I went back to the old version.

6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a beautiful color flower! We love orange!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

My Mind's Eye said...

Giz tell Mom she didn't do anything wrong. It TAKES forever to load a video on Blogger. I usually set mine to load while I'm riding the bike.
I'm told you can get an account on You Tube for loading videos. I haven't tried it yet. All my videos have a terrible clicking on them. I expect it is my camera.
Beautiful flower.

Unknown said...

Ah, orange in flowers, is pretty!! I even tried going back to the old method for vidios, didn't work. but just maybe I wasn't patient enough???

countryliving said...

Are the flowers orange or salmon colored?

Looks like one of the AAA's is in film awards competition with you.
I can't take sides. I love you both.

Ms. ~K said...

It kind of looks like an old fashioned Quince bush...beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love the orange, one of my favorite colors. I use the old blogger when I load videos, but the last one I tried wouldn't even post! So I gave up but may try again sometime.

Liz